Landis Hotel and Suites
The Landis Hotel and Suites is located in the heart of downtown and provides you with a restful home away from home when visiting Vancouver. Landis Hotel and suites is located on the corner of Hornby and Davie Streets, well placed for both business and leisure travelers and close to many popular Vancouver Restaurants and attractions, including Robson Street, Stanley Park, Vancouver Rogers Arena, BC Place, Granville Island The Vancouver Convention Center, and much more! Granville Street, and Pacific Shopping Center are also nearby for those guests who love to shop.
Transportation to the Hotel
Canada Line “Sky-train”
Canada Line is a train leaves the Airport every 6 to 12 minutes depending on the time of the day. The fare is $7.75 per person. Get off at Yaletown Station which is 6 blocks away from the hotel. The trip will take 24 minutes. The Skytrain is recommended for one or two people and with little luggage.
Taxis at Vancouver International Airport (YVR) operate 24 hours a day 7 days a week. They are the quickest way of getting from the airport to the hotel. The trip from the Airport to the hotel will take 30 minutes. The cost for the trip is approximately $30 – $35 in Canadian dollars
“Aerocar” is a limousine company offers sedan cars from the Airport to our hotel. The cost is about $45- $50 in Canadian dollars
- The hotel’s parking is underground.
- Daily Parking fee is 20 in Canadian dollars/night + applicable taxes, including in-and-out privileges
- Weekly Parking $75 in Canadian dollars plus applicable taxes, including in-and-out privileges
- Monthly Parking $120 in Canadian dollars plus applicable taxes, including in-and-out privileges
- The City of Vancouver manages the parking on the streets.
- Pay for parking at meters and on-street pay stations: (Credit card – Coins – Phone)
- Maximum time of two hours.