Save on luxury downtown accommodations with special offers and long-term rates.
Vancouver: 4 Fantastic Sporting Events to get Excited About this Winter
The Landis Hotel & Suites
June 12, 2018
Grab your favourite team’s shirt and get ready to cheer: there are some world-class sporting events coming to Vancouver, BC, this winter…
1. Rugby: Canada vs. Maori All Blacks, November 3, 2017
Vancouver will host Canada's second
Senior Men's Fifteens
rugby match at 7pm with a 'long lunch' hosted by Rugby Canada the same day. The match will be hosted at BC Place Stadium.
2. Women's Soccer: Canada's Women's National Soccer Team vs. USA, November 9, 2017
What is lauded as the fiercest rivalry in women's sport will take place in Vancouver's BC Place Stadium on November 9 when
Canada's Women's National Team takes on the USA
. This match will certainly set the stage for their continued rivalry.
3. Figure Skating: 2018 Canadian Tire National Skating Championships | January 8-14, 2018
Vancouver will host the momentous 2018
Canadian Tire National Skating Championship
at UBC’s Doug Mitchell Thunderbird Sports Centre from January 8 to 14, 2018. This is especially exciting as the event will serve as a qualification event for the team that will compete at the Olympic Winter Games in PyeongChang, South Korea.
4. Rugby: HSBC Canada Sevens - World Rugby Sevens Series| March 10-11, 2018
With much anticipation, the
World Rugby Sevens Series
- HSBC Canada Sevens will return to Vancouver on March 10 and 11, 2018. The world's top rugby teams will take Vancouver by storm during the two-day tournament at BC Place Stadium with ancillary events taking place over the weekend. Get your costumes ready!
Landis Hotel & Suites
is perfectly located in the heart of downtown Vancouver, providing easy access to the city’s best sporting events. Each suite features excellent downtown views, two bedrooms and separate living and dining areas. The property is also within walking distance of Stanley Park, Vancouver Art Gallery, historic Gastown and hip Yaletown.
Verify that you are human by dragging the
icon into the box
Please drag the indicated image into the “DROP ICON HERE” box
FORSOOTH! WHAT A BRILLIANT LINE
Waiter, Please can I have a Side
Gastown: Shop, Eat, Drink
Arena Fever: Three Great ways to
Stanley Park: Vancouver’s Jewel
Capilano and Grouse: Two Ways to
What’s New at Vancouver’s PNE th
The Writing’s on the Wall: Mural
Vancouver: Festivals to Fall For
Vancouver: 4 Fantastic Sporting
June 2018 (25)